Thursday, February 23, 2017

Natural Eye Makeup Remover

The first thing that most women do before going to bed is to remove their makeup. I found out by accident that you can use coconut oil. It has so many uses. I keep a container of coconut oil in my kitchen and one in my bedroom. I also use it in my homemade lotions. But found out that it also works great as a eye makeup remover. What?! I put some on my face one day because my lotion container was in a different room. Rubbing it over my eyes and completely forgetting that my full clown face is on...aka makeup lol Well it was down my cheeks after one swipe. Enter thought bubble!! I actually put some on my eyelids and used a makeup cotton pad and wow. All gone! It makes sense because it's a fat but not something that I would normally think to remove my makeup. I've been using it for the past 2 months and even my eye lashes have grown, thickened and even naturally curl right now. That is huge for someone that is hypothyroid as we are constantly losing hair, including eye lashes and eye brows. I even noticed that because I use coconut oil in my lotions that my eye brow are also filling out because the hairs are growing as well.  I wish this was a planned experiment because I would of taken before and after pictures of my eye lashes and the increased length. But just try it yourself and you will see it in a few weeks. I use the solid coconut oil and just let it slightly melt in my fingers and then apply. A little goes a long way and is cheaper than buying the eye makeup remover at the store. I'm all about natural and saving money at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment