Sunday, January 22, 2017

My Own Smoothie Powder Mixture

Just made my own version of shakeology. I got a free week work sample with my cize video set but it is really expensive to buy. One months worth is something like $120 plus tax and shipping. I was able to find the ingredients and make close to the same thing at bulk barn for $50 and will last me 2 months. Win!  It includes super red powder, super green powder, maca powder, chocolate whey protein powder, moringa powder, hemp powder, ground flax seed, cinnamon and turmeric. I taped black construction paper on the outside as maca and moringa powder lose some of their nutritional value with light. I add 1/4 cup of the mixture to about 1-2 cups of almond milk and coconut oil. Can use as a meal replacement or add to snack after morning workout. :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment