Sunday, November 6, 2016

All About Baking Soda

Until I turned my household around and started going natural, the only time that I ever grabbed for the baking soda was to add it to my baking or to deodorize my fridge. I quickly found out that when I started looking for recipes for homemade products that baking soda was an ingredient that I kept seeing over and over. There are so many uses for baking soda and here are a list of some of it's wonderful uses:

-toothpaste
-facial scrub
-antacid
-deodorant
-insect bites
-washing hair
-cleaning pots/pans
-stove top cleaner
-oven cleaner
-boost for laundry
-removes oil and grass stains
-deodorizer
-unclog drains (when vinegar is added)
-put out small grease fires
-fruit and vegetables scrub

Baking soda is so easy to find and is very inexpensive. You can save a lot of money on some of the products you buy and just use baking soda instead. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment