Saturday, January 13, 2018

New Approach to Healing - What is Samyana?

The Samyana website is now up. The first video on the website is the Samyana mission and what was recorded on the 3 day retreat I attended last year. Andrew Facca is a great teacher and I have grown so much spiritually since God sent me down a path where we would meet. I had a group treatment on my second workshop that completely removed anxiety and hot flashes which is something I thought was a life sentence having dealt with symptoms of Hashimotos for 10 years. I still attend group meetings every Tuesday when I can and have for the past 5 months. We learn new lessons, do group share and healings. It has been life changing and showed me how to get what I want out of life by just surrendering and letting go of the stress/worry. By letting God/the universe, whatever your belief system is take over and make the path you want for you. Sometimes things don't happen when you want and there is a reason, a purpose for the wait. When you see life through those eyes, it is so rewarding and changes how you look at your struggles and triumphs. Through Samyana I learned about Lori Wilson, a medical intuitive and I had a medical intuitive scan that helped break through some of the mysteries my team of doctors weren't catching. I brought the scan to my naturopath and osteopath to help correct what she found and Lori's medical intuitive scan was spot on. Samyana taught me that what we are taught and the reality of what we actually know is so different. We are programmed to believe certain things and there is so much more available to us outside the box per say when it comes to true healing. Trust yourself and trust God/universe/the plan because nothing is a mistake and everything happens in perfect order. You can also follow the website link for a whole list of information. -  http://www.samyana.com/   More posts about this type of healing to come. Happy healing! :) 



Join me on Facebook for daily posts and updates from myself and other members in the Journey to Health Group! 

No comments:

Post a Comment